The City of Madison Parks Department would like to announce 2019 summer activities for residents and visitors alike. Check out how to cool off, get active, and join in the fun!
12pm-8pm, Open Sat. of Memorial Day weekend through mid-August
- Daily Admission is $5 per person. Ages 3 & Under are FREE.
- Season Passes:
- Single – $50
- Family of 3 – $120
- Family of 4 – $150
- ($30 per additional family/same household)
- Water Aerobics BEGIN June 3rd
- M,W, & F – 9AM
- T & TH @ 7PM
- Admission is $2 pp/per session.
- Season Pass – $30
- Sessions are invoiced with a Crystal Beach Season Pass
- Swim Lessons:
- First Session: June 10 – 21
- Second Session: July 15-26
- Times: 10am, 11am, & 7pm
- Ages 3 & UP – $50 per session
Pickle Ball is the newest, upcoming sport. It’s a court game like tennis but smaller, and played with a paddle similar to ping pong.
Currently it is offered on Wednesday’s @ 11am-12:15pm AND Thursday’s @8:45am – 10:15am at the Brown Gym.
Cost is $5/session | 6 Month Pass – $20 |One Year Pass – $35
Little League Golf
Little League Golf is currently taking registrations for boys and girls ages 7-14. The fee is $50. If you have a JR golf pass – $25.
This is an instructional league taught by Jeff Bridgeford, Golf Pro. The season starts soon after school gets out for the summer.
Any questions please call the Park Office @ 812-265-8308